Pet groomers will be the first to tell you that they are among the lowest men (and women) on the totem pool in the pet industry. Indeed, they are often over-worked, under paid and unappreciated. So I asked my good buddies at the successful Groomers Helper pet grooming supply company in New Jersey for some tips to help pet groomers to increase their marketability. Here is what they had to say:
Time Required: It depends on the procedure.
- "One thing we can recommend to pet groomers as one of the best grooming supplies is the Furminator because it helps the pet to feel better after it is shedded out. It also makes the pet look its best so that the owners are proud of it. In addition, using this tool can make pet groomers a lot of money when they offer de-shedding on top of the price of grooming."
- "Another great pet groomers product is the Blueberry Facial. It smells great, and the pet loves the attention in the tub during the facial. Plus, when more and more customers request services like this, the pet groomers make more money."
- "We also recommend the Tropiclean Fresh Breath products, which are doing very well. Pet groomers report that by performing the procedure in the salon and sending the products home with the customers, they are making sales."
What You Need
- Blueberry facial products
- Furminator De-Shedding tool
- Tropiclean Fresh Breath supplies